We all want the best for our children. Choosing the right school is a very personal decision. It is hard to filter through all of the information so we have created a list of questions you should be asking the school and your family.
- Is your child more comfortable in a small classroom environment?
- Will the school prepare your child to study, work and live in Quebec?
- Does the school offer enriched French and English instruction that will allow your child to be fully bilingual?
- Does the school offer a variety of academic, social and athletic opportunities that will allow your child to develop his/her unique potential?
- Is the school accredited and/or affiliated with organizations that recognize excellence?
We would be pleased to speak to you about these questions and the many others that you may have.
STEP BY STEP ADMISSIONS PROCEDURES
Your child is exceptional; so is our school.