“Choosing a high school for your child”
Free Information Session
Sunday, April 2nd – 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (West Island)
Presented by Michel Lafrance,
Presentation Topics (bilingual presentation):
- Maximizing your Open House experience
- Preparing your child for entrance exams
- Questions to ask every school
- Determining your child’s needs
- Making your final decision
We all want the best for our children. Choosing the right school is a very personal decision. It is hard to filter through all of the information so we have created a list of questions you could be asking the school and your family.
- Is your child more comfortable in a small classroom environment?
- Is the school accredited and/or affiliated with organizations that recognize excellence?
- Will the school prepare your child to study, work and live in Quebec?
- Does the school offer enriched French and English instruction that will allow your child to be fully bilingual?
- Does the school offer a variety of academic, social and athletic opportunities that will allow your child to develop his/her unique potential?
We would be pleased to speak to you about these questions and the many others that you may have.
Your child is exceptional; so is our school.